Knowing one's biological situation and interpreting it from the German Medicine point of view most often shows that we sometimes have to think about fundamental life changes. We intuitively feel that the illness is saying something to us and we also intuitively know that some situation or place does not serve us. At the same time, we are convinced that you can't change anything in your life because it would be difficult, someone would be upset etc. At the same time, we desire some kind of change, because we can't continue like this. What speaks to us is "the speech of organs", this is what Nature must do in our bodies, because we fear change. Knowing your biological situation is the key to achieving a state of conflict resolution, i.e. ending some important biological conflict activity. It is also important to remember to identify the things that awaken your conflict and to reduce the trigger mechanism, which can keep biological conflicts active. Finding the possibility of conflict resolution is a real prophylaxis, because the size of the organ lesion depends on the duration of the conflict activity (and on the intensity of sensation). It may be significant, small or the disease symptom may not occur at all. That's what we can really influence with conscious effort. There are several types of conflict resolutions, and not all of them mean radical changes in life.
- The concept of Conflict resolution and its types
- The importance of Conflict resolution for future medical diagnosis's
- The rail mechanism. How to find triggers and eliminate them?
- Examples of resolved colnflicts in real life situations
- Conflict resolution through real decisions and action
- Conflict resolution by changing the specific response in difficult life situations
- Working openly on Conflict resolutions for examples of biological conflicts with participants
Duration of training: 2 days, from 9.00 to 15.00
Training price 970 PLN (the price does not include bioresonance diagnostics and interpretation of the results in terms of biological conflicts, i.e. German New Medicine - additional cost 600 PLN)
Training place: KwantoMed Wrocław Centre for Biological Analysis and Therapy, Wrocław, 38 Starogajowa Street or online
Reservation of seats: +48 601856369; +48 509828101